Friday, April 3, 2009


--> TeSt...Test..Testsssssss
First of foremost,this coming week gonna be really stressfull and exhausting..due to college testss..! * sigh..* total amount of test for this week will be ' 4' ! can you guys imagine 4 test in a week..hmm..those several tests are just internal paper and all of it will be accumulated to be apart of my finals that will be the end of may till june.



TEST'S PAPERS!!

1. monday paper [ computer science topic test ]

2. tueday paper [ practical science computer science ] & [ english expositary essay ]

3. wednesday [ -]

4. thursday paper [ FD math topic test ]

5. friday [- ]


~ photo taken in my room ~

~ movie rating : 8/10 ~




~ solo picture ~

~ college balcony ~



~ me and my friend,jamie ~


~ me and grace camwhoring ~





0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates