Thursday, April 30, 2009


Last part of my 18th birthday celebration...

On my actual birthday which was on the 28th april(tuesday),my parents celebrated my birthday at JOGOYA in STARHILL,KL...overall my 18th birthday was superb..had a great night outing with my college friends as well as my highschool mates..basically my 18th birthday was abit unique as in wasnt the same routine like how i celebrated for the previous years..!
go for something new and experience it in life.. =) took a few pictures when dining with my parents..enjoy~
p/s: finally i'm 18th..!! yeahs..~
pps:my bro is in aussie so he couldnt celebrate with me..wait till his back..^^



~ whole cake of low fat peach cake from secret recipe ~


~ me & daddy ~

~ me & mummy ~

~ solo picture of mummy ~

~ mummy & daddy ~


~baked tomato with cheese and scallops~

~ bakes japanese fish~
[ dad love it so much ]


~ fried vegetables ~


~ yummy oysters~

~ soft shell crab~
[really nice]

~ desserts ~
[ looks like an eye yolk huh? ]

~ white and red wine~


~ zenyee & grace ~


~ grace,me and ralph ~
[ralph and his lala pose~keke]

~ me & ralph~
[ his posing aka LALA]








































































































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates