Tuesday, April 28, 2009


PART II: sunday outing with few of my highschool mates at mid valley,pasta zanmai..=)

p/s: gonna reunite with every of my classmates in june..there's another reunion as i've miss the previous one..*sigh* dont worry.assure u guys im gonna turn up for the upcoming reunion..!


~ me & nisha ~
[studying AUSMAT course in sunway college]


~ me & chern syern ~
[ his in lim kok wing college studying animation design..]

~ sean ~
[ studying in taylor's college ]

~ wey jian,michelle,nisha~

~ me & wey jian ~

~ me & hazmi ~

~ me,sean,hazmi ~



~ michelle,nisha,me ~
















































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates