Friday, April 10, 2009


An ordinary day...

I've watched the movie ' Marley & Me '..turns out to be pretty good tho..=) * smiles *
finally this week all of my test have ended..fd maths wasnt that though so do the english essay..wasnt that bad as computer science..grrr...><
my 18th birthday in few weeks time..* finallyyy..*
p/s :to an extent,all of my friends been wondering why MUFY programme are having so many test in a month ?? thought MUFY is the easiest foundation year?

-> I reply that's the part of the course and the policy..! and cant be said is the easiest foundation year where there's like test every 2 weeks in a row within a month ? * burst in laughter *


~ movie rating: 7.5/10 ~
pps : love this song.. [ RL ]

DAVID ARCHULETA-CRUSH..

I hung up the phone tonightSomething happened for the first time deep inside

It was a rush, what a rush‘

Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way about me

It’s just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerizedAnd I’ve just got to know

Do you ever think when you’re all aloneAll that we can be, where this thing can go?

Am I crazy or falling in love?Is it real or just another crush?Do you catch a breath when I look at you?

Are you holding back like the way I do?‘Cause I’m trying and trying to walk away

But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyGoin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Has it ever crossed your mindWhen we’re hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?

Is there more, is there more?See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take‘

Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will lastLast forever, forever

Do you ever think when you’re all aloneAll that we can be, where this thing can go?Am I crazy or falling in love?Is it real or just another crush?Do you catch a breath when I look at you?

Are you holding back like the way I do?‘Cause I’m trying and trying to walk away


But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyGoin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ay

Why do I keep running from the truth?All I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized


And I’ve just got to knowDo you ever think when you’re all aloneAll that we can be, where this thing can go?Am I crazy or falling in love?Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?Are you holding back like the way I do?‘

Cause I’m trying and trying to walk away

But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyThis crush ain’t goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyGoin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyGoin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayyGoin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayy







0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates