Tuesday, April 7, 2009


My COMPUTER SCIENCE testss...!!!!!! *sigh..*

By word of mouth, my computer science topic test ended on monday and practical test just ended today..what a day!? overall, the topic test was damnnnnnnn freaking tough..with all the FORMULAS to apply..omg..~ i was like to make neither head nor tail of something about how to apply the formulas and how to solve it..! especially the subjective section which consist of 30 marks..when the computer science result is out,is time to face reality..seriously this time my blood will froze in my veins..*no joke*.. ><
In other hand,the practical paper wasnt that bad as the topic test but kinda having difficulties on the formulas again..sobs..
anyway,i have a few guys friends ' tutors ' right now..haha..feelfree to consult them and appear they are..! *gigles*

alright here are a few pictures with my friends..time to camwhore to release tension..~


~ natural pose ~



~ candid ( was staring at the parking area in college) ~




~ my friend,tracy & me ~


~ me,grace,tracy..~


~ my camwhore buddy,grace ~ [ laughs ]


0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates