Saturday, May 16, 2009


Stresss...STRESSS...streSSSS with exams..!!

Firstly,on mother's day i bought an rectangular crystal laminated with me and my brother picture on it..shows how much we love our mom..* aww..* hehehe..=) well,me and my dad took my mum out on mother's day to celebrate for her..just an ordinary outing;dinner,shopping etc..eventually i wanted to get for my mum the CHANEL NO5 PERFUME that cost around rm400 plus i guess..=.= din really save up money lately as ive been spending on my usual stuff..so probably will save up money soon to get that during promotion time.ok..anyway yesterday after class at 130pm,mum picked me up from college and head to mid valley for lunch and to collect my dress.we have lunch at purple cane restaurant..seriously people,the food there is really tasty and healthy too..unlike some other restaurants that their food tasted awful and expensive..in other hand,purple cane, the price was just nice and it tasted good*yumm..*love eating there for lunch and dinner aswell..*laughs* after having lunch,ive thought of heading home as i was really exhausted studying late at night EVERYDAY!eventually,my mum say she wanted to go to topshop to get the high waist skirt that she saw in the magazine so i was like..owhhh..ok then...better be quick i said..so we went in topshop..as a matter of fact,i dont intend to shop lately as ive been really busy on my studies..soo..while waiting for my mum to find the skirt she was looking for,i just took a glimpse around wondering there are any new arrivals lately..so i spotted this long tight fitting skinny jeans..without further a due,i just went to the fitting room and try it on while waiting..=D afterall,looks good on me..! then told my mum say alright get it..i havent been shopping for ages ever since.....er...i have test like every 2 weeks?*sighh..the last shopping i did was on mother's day..bought a CHE CHE PINK CLUTCH..!love it soo much..hehe..ok back to topshop..after trying the pants i came out and my mum found her skirt..so she went to the fitting room and try it on..after that,i went to topman to looked around on guys clothing..and there was this sales guy who suddenly appear beside me and say 'MUSHI MUSHI'??and i was like em..what?hehe..then he said owh..i thought u were a japanese?! *no joke* probably because my hair colour looks really light blonde now..gotta colour my hair soon probably during the sem break..thinking of what colour now!so..i said oh im nod jap..then he say oh..sorry..thought u were..and later on,we ended up talking about stuff..hence,i didnt have anything to do besides waiting for my mum so yea just had a conversation with him..his a nice guy to talk too..=)
THIS WHOLE WEEK TESTSSS..:
1. tuesday-fd math
2.thurs-accounts
sat-econs trial
p/s:been burning midnight oil for the whole week..guess everyone are doing the same thing too..so no complains..=)
pps: 1 more week plus till FINAL EXAM! omgggg.g..effing scared...!! wish me luck peeps..!
gonna sign off by now..gotta take a long long nappp.then study study study..!toodles everyone..
~ the front box of the crystal~


~ pic of me n my bro on the crystal ~


0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates