Saturday, May 9, 2009


My fellow readers...,

Sorry for neglecting my blog for the past few days..i've been having test lately so been busy bucking up my ass in my room doing revision..=.= sighh,..anyway MUFY FINALS EXAM is around the corner.*creepy* is on the 28th may.....! gotta really brush myself up and get good grades for this sem..guess i didnt really didn't do well on my internal exam which is the coursework and will be apart of the overall results that is the external..nod forgetting,last week sat night i went to LEE HOM 2009 concert..it was superb and outstanding.his perfomances and outfit was an eye catching to everyone in the stadium.basically,i didnt really got a closer view because the vip seats wasnt really as clear as the vvip seats..unfortunatly,i couldnt see lee hom the spot that i wanted..so eventually i just took some snaps of him.but...i did enjoyed myself that night with my mom..in addition,there's always next time for all this concert to be watched..that's all for now..

movie rating: 7/10

movie rating:8.5/10



MOTHER'S DAY IS ON THE 10 MAY..!

p/s: wishing all mother's in the world HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and nod forgetting my MUMMY aswell..~ love ya the most..xoxox..
pps: outing with my mummy & daddy tonight..bought a gift for my mummy too..will upload some pictures soon..toodles~


0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates