Friday, May 22, 2009


Hectic dayssss....

Well i havent been blogging lately due to my FINAL EXAM which falls on ;


MONDAY(25/5/09)-english A
TUESDAY(26/5/09)-Accounts A
WEDNESDAY(27/5/09)-Econs A
THURSDAY(28/5/09)-Fd math A
MONDAY(1/6/09)-Computer Science A
after a tiring day of doing accounts by bucking up my general journal account,ledgers,opening depreciation accounts,journals etccc...* snips * probably could do better for my external by practicing more and with the help of my private tutor: my camwhore buddy,grace! *laughs* monday after my english paper gotta submit my homework that my tutor had given me..sounded like a lecturer right given homework?! =) well...is worth afterall..! anyway,random plan with my friends..grace,ralph and yew jin went to pyramid for lunch and ended up watching NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM 2.The movie was hilarious till the whole crowd had a great time watching it..was a nice movie and time to chill and relax before sitting for finals..yeah~alright for now..gotta take a nap to refresh my mind and stay clam..and start burning midnight oil tonight..!! go..go..go..all the best to all my friends who are sitting for finals next week..=)

p/s: do well and able to enjoy 1 month plus break in june..!! *
smiles *

~movie rating:8/10~

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”-WINSTON CHURCHILL

0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates