Friday, May 29, 2009


A new change of hair colourrr..

guess i wana something new on my hair after having japanese light brown colour for several months..so thought of something fresh and nod to light and nod to dark.after having lots of ideas and sujestions from my friends finally the result that im going for will be REDDISH BROWN!today i have no exams going on so plan no to go to college or hang out with my friends.is because lately ive been lacking of sleep and waking up early in the morning to sit for my papers.practically everyone's doing the same thing too.soo today the whole day ive been resting at home and watched tv.nod forgetting my beauty sleep too.finally time to get to sleep for hours.enjoyed it so so much.ok lets go back to the hair colour.
in asia for example; malaysia,the trend of having light colour arent the glamour type as were in other asian countries like japan,taiwan,china etc..i probably thought malaysia people werent that fashionable and have a great sense of taste compared to other asian countries.when your having light colours like light blonde,gold,or any bright colours malaysian people will judge those people into a category which is LALA.right guys?!*laughs* in foreign countries,nobody will give a damn what your haircolour is because they are use in seeing people there will all sorts of colours and style.but in malaysia i doubt it.oh well,currently my haircolour turns out to be kinda dark brown and red a little.to me,i prefer light colours but nod that light and nod that dark aswell.that's all for now..gonna post out few pictures on my current hair colour soon.
p/s: leave comments on my haircolour on what you guys think ya.! toodles..xoxo.=)
pps: which colour u guys prefer;the previous blonde or the current want..?posting up my new colour soon.

0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates