Friday, August 21, 2009


MUFY SHARITY DAY (20/8/09)

MUFY sharity day was awesome..classes will be shorten to half an hour due to that..
everyone was so happy including me..* smiles * the cafeteria was packed with people and all sorts of stalls for sharity..took a few pictures with my friends on that day..=)
~ me & grace ~ [ the usual camwhore buddy ]


~ ralph kor,kee wei kor, me ~
~ finally his smiling..*laughs* ~
~ kee wei,me,grace ~

~ me & kee wei ~ [ doing lala pose ]


~ smiley ~

~ kee wei kor acting cool ><~

~camwhore at the sunway campus carpark while waiting for the guys to pick us ~





~ spot my lil tatoo..~ mini butterfly =)



~ spot ralph gangster TATOO. ~ ^^'


turning into : david cook-always be my baby

















































































































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates