Saturday, August 8, 2009


Lunch with my friend,evelyn aka eve..=)

On wednesday me and eve decided to head to pyramid for lunch and do a little cosmetic shopping..although the time was limited but yet we spend time together..btw,that's my cheapest lunch ever..total was about RM12 bucks we ate because we didnt order much and wanted to do shopping after that..and i had this rm10 coupon i thought it was 10% instead of rm10..so the cashier said it was rm10 and deducted the amount we ate so it was rm2!!! *laughs* can u imagine it..my 1st lunch in sushi king was that cheap..we both burst into laughter,right eve?=)
and camwhoring session with eve..as usual..prob new camwhore buddy..smiles*



~ me & eve ~




~ there's this new promotion in sushi king that is the UNAGI TIME 1-31 AUG ~
~ yummy drinkss ~

~ me & eve order 4 plates of sushi ~
the order plate is not ready so while waiting just took this 3 plates
~ our green tea cups ~


































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates