Friday, July 31, 2009


Picturess with muah friends... =)


Wed and thursday eaded to AC for lunch with grace,ralph and shaun..shaun having semester break till sept..so good long holiday.. * sobs * ..so met up with him for lunch this week and guess what? he wasnt in my fd math class but he manage to went in by saying his a new student this semester wanting to join fd math class..! * burst with laughter * and my fd math teacher actually believed it.. ><>

- PICTURESS TIME -

~ me & evelyn ~
today english class dismissed early so we camwhore a little..and we had so much thing to talk about..shopping,movies..gals stuff..online goods..haha..

~ taken by evelyn phone ~




~ me & grace ~



~ jneez,me,grace and zhen bon ~
not sure to spell his name..sorry^^'




~ 3 of us posing ~ ><'






~ grace,me & shaun ~

~ me wearing shaun sunglases~
not bad but kinda big for me..haha



~ me n grace at AC washroom ~





















































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates