Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Photoshoot today...

This morning headed to KL for my photoshoot and briefing at CENTRAL PLAZA at 1130am..went with my kor and grace..thanks for accompanying me ya for my photoshoot and briefing..=) xoxoxo..! once we arrived,the host of watson gave me a watson T-shirt to change for the photoshoot..after the photoshoot,a short briefing about the procedures and events coming up for the coming weekend..this sunday watson will be having an event at KLCC.a few groups are assigned to promote all the watson products that have been given out by the host.is open for the public so anyone wana come and support,your feelfree to come and have a look ya..!
p/s: cant wait for this sunday event..gonna have a great time with all my team members!
pps: VOTE FOR ME AS FIT FIGURE ON 15/6/09 TO 5/7/09..! URGENT!
( 15% for the voting )
all my friends and family come support me y.a.!
winner will get rm3000! =)
WILL GIVE U GUYS THE WEBSITE SOON..


~ taken in ralph car~


~ fake lashes extra long~



~ candid ~ [ grace took it when i was looking at the window ]

~ morning camwhoring in my room ~ *bleks*










~ photo taken at central plaza ~




~ me and kor ~


~ watson T-shirt for the photshoot ~























































































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates