Saturday, February 28, 2009


PART I: COUSIN BROTHER WEDDING (22/02/09)


~ newly wedding couple~ *congrats *
~ cous sis and wedding couple~

~ mum and cute lil mei mei ~
her name is KAI XIN =)



~ all my ah sou ji mui ~


~ family picture~




~both of my cous bro already married~
-cute niece,jun kit-


~cous bro heng tai~




~ me and my tai pak leong~

~*aww* uber cute!~
-bro and sis-


~ my pak leong and mei mei ~


~ my mum ~


~left to right~
-me,kuce,mum,pak leong-

~ all my family relatives ~
~ cous sis and mum ~

~ both my kuce's ~



~ smiling at the camera man~ *hahas*





~ cous bro bedroom ~


~ tears of joy ~[ xing fu ]
~ me and my kuce ~
p/s: to be continued...PART II [ at westin hotel ]










































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates