Friday, December 5, 2008



muaxx.. XD


Cheers..!




the blue shorts suits my top..haha..













~ me and ying~



Love the xmas decorations..pretty..=)




me camwhoring in the fitting room..


A day outing with my bestie,YING~


Went to pyramid during noon and spend almost a day there.


turn out pretty well..we went shopping and movies


and most of time we camwhore..haha rite ying?


took alot of pictures together..!! =)
bought a few cosmetics and hair mask
to moisture and maintain my hair colour..


and the movie 'TWILIGHT' was seriously very nice


but din reali like the ending of the movie.. ><'


there's sure part 2 coming out..after out dinner,


we went to borneo rainforest pub to chill.

I ordered long island cocktail and vodka..


next round wanted to try tequilla and


margarita..hehe..^^










































































0 comments on " "

Followers

 

- - Chit chat room - -

- - Time - -

Life is short,enjoy it to the fullest Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogger Templates